Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Unit 3 Math Assessment's I Can Statments

Our next summative assessment will be give on Tuesday the 25th of November.

To prepare students must do the following:
*review sheets in Green Folder
*finish EDM pages that have been sent home
*practice multiplication and division using lizardpoint.com
*use the 5 point problem solving sheet for word problems that are sent home
*review the study guide that will be completed on Thursday and Friday the 13th and 14th of November
 I can solve for the missing variable in short equations, such as 18=12+x or x/9=2
 I can identify and write out Fact Families using a Fact Family Triangle
 I can divide multi-digit numbers fluently using traditional and partial quotient methods ie 6785/3=
 I can multiply multi-digit numbers fluently using traditional and lattice methods ie 67*34=
 I can use what I know about addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to
solve multi-step word problems involving whole numbers
 I can represent word problems by writing an equations and solving that equation
 I can find all factor pairs for a number from 1 to 100 by creating a Factor Rainbow
 I can determine whether a given whole number up to 100 is a prime or composite
number and I can explain why it is prime or composite
 I can notice different features of a pattern once it is created by a rule and continue the pattern
 I can courageously work to use all 5 numbers to create an equation when playing Name That Number
 I can insert parentheses into an equation to make an equation true (ice cream algebra)

No comments:

Post a Comment